AMGServers
Wanna be apart of AMG, then login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AMGServers
Wanna be apart of AMG, then login or register!
AMGServers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse

2 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Admin Abuse

Post by Justin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( If you seen a admin on the TTT server abusing his powers in any way, post his/her name, and what he/she did, you also need proof in your post like a video link of them abusing!)------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
We use a system as were,

Admins, and moderators have 3 strikes if they abuse, and get caught while doing it they now only have 2 strikes left, and if they reach 0 strikes, Admins will be deranked to Moderators, and Moderators will be deranked to VIP

For, Superadmins they only have 1 strike, but its the same system as Admins, and Moderators
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask me or a superadmin for Trial VIP, Mod, Admin, Superadmin, anything we don't give out trial ranks!-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin
Justin
Admin

http://amgservers.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Empty Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Justin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Post the admin abuser below this reply!
Justin
Justin
Admin

http://amgservers.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NYPDbanana Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 pm

2 admins abusing their powers today

one named Imkirby, who thought respawning himself and saying in chat "time for revenge" would be appropriate use of his power. He also slayed a player several times for "RDM," and each time the player had a reason for killing said Traitor.

A 2nd, Bubski, who is not only extremely annoying when it comes to talking on his mic, but also permabanned me after he RDMed me during a T round for "letting someone in the T room," which isn't only not a provable motive, but extremely immature since he didn't even provide a reason in the ban. I had earlier (by that I mean the past 10+ games) reminded him to keep his temper, which he lost when he banned me. There was no slay, no warning, only a permaban. He and some moderator whose name I've forgotten also thought it fun to mute and gag me after I won a round by "rdming" Ts.

Seems the problem here is the admin pool is a bit thin. If you are in desperate need of admins I can apply, but seeing as this is how you get treated for playing the game I'm not sure I'm too interested.

I have a 1st hand witness to this added on steam, we play regularly, who will attest to the same.

Please respond,
NYPD Officer Banana

NYPDbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down